To focus quietly on each chakra, meditation will help achieve the goal of cleansing and unblocking your chakras. Meditation is easy to do and can be accomplished anywhere you have a quiet space.
If you want to meditate and open up your chakras, here are the steps to follow:
1. Find a quiet spot to sit for approximately a half-hour.
2. Get into a comfortable position. You can sit with your legs crossed or any other way that you’re most comfortable.
3. Keep your back straight but only to where it’s comfortable. Place your hands lightly on your knees or at your side.
4. Start taking deep even breaths.
5. Starting at the root chakra, work your way up the chakra line all the way to the crown chakra, picturing each chakra as you go.
6. Use the following color associations with each chakra:
● Root chakra: Red
● Sacral chakra: Orange
● Solar plexus chakra: Yellow
● Heart chakra: Green
● Throat chakra: Blue
● Third eye chakra: Indigo
● Crown chakra: Purple/White
7. Focus on each chakra for a few minutes, continuing the process until you see energy surrounding each individual chakra.
8. Work all the way through the chakras and by the time you reach the crown chakra you should have a renewed sense of mental clarity and feel positive energy throughout your body.
Using these methods above will help you open your chakras so they can continue to work to produce mental, emotional, and physical energy for your body.