How to Use a Diffuser Bracelet
The diffuser bracelet is one type of accessory that looks great while wearing it but also provides the wearer with an additional function. A diffuser bracelet combines style and essential oil use in one unique jewelry item.
What Is a Diffuser Bracelet?
A diffuser bracelet, also called an essential oil diffuser bracelet, provides a way to bring your essential oils on the go with you and do so with an eye-catching bracelet. From rosewood beads to colorful gemstones, you can find a diffuser bracelet that intrigues you and works as an excellent essential oil diffusing option.
A few drops of your favorite essential oil can be added to the diffuser bracelet. This way you can take your calming or invigorating essential oil scent with you wherever you go.
How Do You Use a Diffuser Bracelet?
Using an essential oil bracelet is easy as can be. You add a few drops of essential oil to the bracelet. The essential oil can be added to the beads, the felt or cotton pad on the bracelet, if included, or the leather or string bracelet material.
Once you put a few drops on your bracelet, let it dry for a minute or two and then it’s ready to wear. The scent of the essential oils will be subtle enough so as not to overpower those around you but vibrant enough for you to breathe in its lovely and purposeful scent.
Benefits of Diffuser Bracelets
There are a few benefits to wearing diffuser bracelets. Some of these benefits include:
● Wearing a beautiful accessory item that looks great
● Wearing a lovely bracelet that has powerful vibes or sentimental value
● Using the essential oil bracelet to inhale the essential oil scent and obtain its specific benefits, based on what type of essential oil it is
● Include your diffuser bracelet and essential oils in your meditation sessions
Maybe you like the look of these unique and creative accessory items. Or, perhaps you enjoy wearing them for their usefulness of adding essential oils and taking the invigorating scent with you on the go. Whatever the ultimate reason may be for you to wear your diffuser bracelet, these items are an excellent accessory to add to your jewelry box.
Types of Diffuser Bracelets
Diffuser bracelets come in a variety of materials, colors, and styles. You can choose a diffuser bracelet based on its aesthetic beauty alone or select one that has a meaning based on the materials it’s made of.
Here are some of the different types of diffuser bracelets offered by Kumi, your go-to online retailer for diffuser bracelets, essential oils, and more:
● Amber jade and rosewood
● Lilac quartz
● Drive agate
● Jade wisdom
● Light pink jade and rosewood
● Teal jade and rosewood
● Brown Botswana agate
● Matte rose quartz
● Striped Tibetan agate
● And many more!
You can choose the one diffuser bracelet that draws you in or purchase a few to wear with different outfits and to fit different moods or emotions. Diffuser bracelets are available in both adult and kid sizes, so you can purchase one for yourself and one for your child, too.
Types of Essential Oils
Once you choose your diffuser bracelet, you can explore the different types of essential oils available to use with it. Essential oils are plant extract compounds in oil form. These oils have specific components associated with them and are used by individuals seeking help for certain ailments or conditions.
Here are some essential oils and what they help with:
● Peppermint: Headache relief, inflammation reduction
● Lavender: Promote relaxation and calmness
● Frankincense: Decrease signs of aging, strengthen the immune system, promote relaxation
● Ylang ylang: Stress reliever, supports healthy hair
● Tea tree: Antifungal, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory
● And many more, including combination essential oil ingredients that produce calmness, migraine relief, and stress relief, to name a few associated benefits with various essential oils
Using a Diffuser Bracelet with Meditation
A diffuser bracelet and essential oils can be used in your daily meditation practice. Essential oils help individuals to feel centered, focused, and grounded. Using essential oils on your diffuser bracelet and wearing it while meditating will help you to achieve mindfulness and provide you with feelings of positivity and determination.
Here are some essential oils you can use on your diffuser bracelet in your meditation session:
● Frankincense: Cleanses your spirit and boosts faith in yourself
● Sandalwood: Provides support to heal emotional wounds and removes negative thoughts from the mind
● Lavender: Promotes relaxation and increase mental clarity
● Sage: Replenishes energy and elevates mood
These are just a few of the essential oils you can apply to your diffuser bracelet and use during your meditation sessions. When choosing an essential oil to use, think of the goal you hope to achieve during meditation and use the essential oil that helps you pursue that goal.
Find Your Ideal Diffuser Bracelet Today
When you’re ready to start using a diffuser bracelet along with various essential oils, Kumi has the perfect essential oil diffuser bracelet and essential oil options for you. Here’s how to choose the best bracelet and essential oils for your needs:
● Select a style of bracelet you like
● Decide if you want to choose your bracelet based on color and style or symbolism of the beads
● Consider what goals you are trying to achieve with essential oils, i.e., calmness, stress relief, migraine relief
● Purchase your favorite diffuser bracelet and much-needed essential oils from Kumi
Putting a diffuser bracelet and essential oil combination together will help you to achieve the goals you seek for the benefit of your mind, body, and soul.