History of Amethyst
Meaning of Amethyst
Amethyst Crystals is also a protective gemstone. Wearers and collectors of amethyst are often attracted to this stone for its protective qualities. It protects from nightmares and insomnia in addition to providing general protection. stone for every crystal lover’s collection, the Amethyst crystal meaning is powerful for a variety of intentions.
Another Amethyst meaning relates to inspiration. It helps to enhance one’s thinking as well as boost one’s intuition, meditation, spirituality system, and metabolism. It strengthens the immune system, reduces pain, and strengthens the body to fight. Amethyst boosts hormone production, tunes the endocrine system and metabolism. It also supports the immune system.
For those who crave a calming stone, amethyst is it. This gemstone works to calm both the mind and spirit, allowing for the wearer or holder to relax and feel contentment. Amethyst Chakra Healing and Balancing Energy Amethyst carry high, sweet energy.
With so many meanings attached to Amethyst Crystals, such as cleansing, inspiration, and protection, it’s easy to see why this gemstone is so highly sought after, both in the past and current day.
Amethyst Healing Properties
- An Amethyst stone is known to repel negative energy and effectively protect the wearer from stress and dangers.
- It is heavily used in crystal healing sessions since they have metaphysical properties. One of their healing powers is to improve and stabilize mood making them one of the best natural tranquilizers there is.
- In terms of their physical healing properties, Amethyst improves hormone regulation and strengthens the immune system.
How to Use Amethyst
Now that you know about the multiple meanings behind Amethyst Crystals, you want to put this powerful gemstone to work for you. There are many ways to use an amethyst crystal in your daily routines. From wearing it as jewelry to using it in your feng shui placement, amethyst has many uses that you are going to want to try. Amethyst help with emotional healing Amethyst’s emotional healing powers can help you cut through difficult times.
Feng shui is the practice of looking at where we live and work and finding a balance with the natural world. An Amethyst crystal is used in feng shui as it relates to its purification qualities along with the ability of amethyst to connect with higher energy planes. It’s also an essential gemstone for helping with miscommunications and arguments and producing a calm environment. Amethyst activates spiritual awareness, opens intuition, and enhances psychic abilities also has an extremely strong ability to repel negative energies or people.
As you put feng shui into motion in your home or office, here are some of the places where amethyst can be displayed and the results the amethyst placement will produce: properties to bring more peace, relaxation, and spiritual awareness into your life, you’ll begin to understand why
● Northeast bagua area for self-cultivation and spiritual growth
● Southeast bagua area for wealth and abundance
● South bagua area to produce the light within and help with fame and reputation
● Your study area or living room for a calming effect
Using amethyst in your feng shui practice will produce multiple beneficial results.
AMETHYST GEMSTONE BRACELETS
Freestanding Display for Aesthetic Purposes
Polished Amethyst Stones
Amethyst is a wonderful stone to include in your daily meditations. Its calming attributes will help you to focus and clear your mind as you meditate.
This gemstone also helps you with clarity and will enable you to get more in tune with your feelings as you meditate. Its intuitive aspects will help you to know yourself more and do so on a deeper level.
When you engage in meditation, make sure that one of the gemstones you have in reach is an amethyst. This stone will help you to achieve multiple tasks in one successful meditation session.
Clearing of Chakras
Caring for Amethyst
When you purchase the amethyst that’s been catching your eye for a while now, you want to make sure you treat it in the best possible way. You want to prevent it from scratching and keep it shiny and polished at all times.
Here are some tips for caring for amethyst:
● Store each amethyst item separately in a padded container or soft cloth container to prevent scratching
● Avoid any prolonged exposure to bright light
● Clean your amethyst with mild soapy water, rinse, and dry with a tight woven microfiber cloth or other soft cloth
Although amethyst is a 7 on the Mohs scale, which makes it a durable gemstone, it can still scratch so be careful not to bang it or drop it and handle it with care.