Whenever a chakra gets blocked the life energy gets blocked, leading to the onset of mental and physical ailments.
Here is a guide to the 7 chakras and their meaning.
CROWN CHAKRA: Connection to the devine
- The highest chakra represents our ability to be fully connected spiritually.
- Color: Violet
- Location: Very top of head.
- Emotional Issue: Inner and outer beauty, our connection to spirituality.
- Physical Association: Pineal gland, nervous system and brain.
THIRD EYE CHAKRA: Intuition and sense of purpose in life
- Our ability to focus and see the bigger picture.
- Color: Indigo
- Location: Forehead between the eyes.
- Emotional Issue: Intuition, imagination, and wisdom.
- Physical Association: Pituitary gland, sinuses, eyes.
THROAT CHAKRA: Self expression
- Our ability to communicate
- Color: Blue
- Location: Throat
- Emotional Issue: Communication and self expression of feelings.
- Physical Association: Vocal cords, teeth, and respiratory system.
HEART CHAKRA: Love, relationships, and self awareness.
- Our ability to Love
- Color: Green
- Location: Center of chest (above the heart).
- Emotional Issue: Joy, love, and inner peace.
- Physical Association: Immune system, heart, lungs, circulatory system.
SOLAR PLEXUS CHAKRA: Ability to be confident and in-control of our lives.
- Personal Power and ability to channel.
- Color: Yellow
- Location: Upper abdomen
- Emotional Issue: Self-worth and self-esteem
- Physical Association: Digestive track, nervous system, and pancreas.
SACRAL CHAKRA: Our personal connections to accept new experiences and others.
- Sexuality and pleasure.
- Color: Orange
- Location: Lower abdomen
- Emotional Issue: Sense of abundance, well being and pleasure.
- Physical Association: Reproductive organs, kidneys and bowels.
ROOT CHAKRA: Represents our foundation and feeling of being grounded.
- Career and money mindset.
- Color: Red
- Location: Base of spine (tailbone area)
- Emotional Issue: Survival issues such as money and food.
- Physical Association: Spine, rectum, legs, arms, and circulatory system.
I was surprised that the bracelets were really small (stones). Maybe I was expecting a larger stones as how it was featured here.
The bracelets that I recently purchased from you are quite lovely. I wear them daily, but I must educate myself on their use and purpose.
Love the stones in person just wish there was a description for all the stones but can be easily found online.
BEAUTIFUL AND WELL MADE!
Just wish I had the names of each crystal on the bracelet
I actually bought the bracelet already, but my girlfriend loved it so much she claimed it as hers now haha, so we clearly love the bracelet. It's one of my favs.